Thursday, June 30, 2005

My stupid mouth

This week wasn't really nice. I cried last Monday because of really shallow things. And today, I had my first cut in my CE22 class.
I was planning to give you a perfect example of practical aethism but I am really depressed to do it. I don't know. I can't hardly think clearly. If someone has grudges on me, tell it directly. Honestly, this was a continuation of King of the World 2 but this time, I regret what I've written. There are characteristics that a preson possesses. Sometimes, it's really annoying that you really want to kick his ass. But try to think of it, it's not that characteristic that defines his whole being. About King of the World? he still kept mentioning my name and doing irritating stuffs. But you know what, I always feel guilty everytime I realize that he has never wronged me intentionally. For all the things I've said, I apologize.
For those who are mad at me, why don't you try to talk to me. I am willing to listen. If I've hurt your egos badly, I also apologize. I am not perfect after all. And I am not using that as an excuse. But a second chance wouldn't hurt, right?
To my blockmates and friends, thanks for letting me feel that I'm not discriminated despite my unexplainable mood swings.
To my orgmates, hope you'll like our 'Art Attack" with Ekai and Lnel. We shot that for about an hour. Hope you'll like it. *another scandal*
To my family, thanks for being really patient.
To Him that has blessed me a lot, Thank You.
I am not feeling well today. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe, it's because I'm not feeling well.

No comments: