Thursday, June 23, 2005

This isn't just the right time

Honestly, I don't want to start my entries with not-so-nice stuff but I have no choice. It's really UNfortunate that there are people out there who were born to make your life really miserable. Just let me give you an example. I have this blockmate who thinks that he is the king of the world. You read it right, he thinks that he is the king of the world. I would have loved to donate this space for crappy stuffs but i am doing this to let the fire out inside me. He even told me that he is far better than me. Does he mean acad stuffs? Wake up from your fantasies!!!Yes I know I really suck in Math but you suck too, loser!!If I'm going to compare my grades with you SUBJECT per SUBJECT, huh, you'll regret it. I don't really give a damn if you did well last Physics class. Da? I could have done better. Take note that your just up by one letter grade and I'm not yet studying that much... Let's just see what will happen this semester. I'll let you eat your words..
angel, I'm really sorry if it took me about 377 years before I updated my blog.
so, that the MOST interesting part of my day.

No comments: