Saturday, December 18, 2010

Malamig ang Pasko

Literally and figuratively.

For the longest time, I forgot writing about very trivial and light stuff. I don't know if it comes with age but I just miss being naive and innocent about the cruelties of the world.

Naalala ko tuloy yung kantang I love it When You Call
"...hearts getting broken making people grow in cold"
Siguro nga ganun. When you get numb of the heartache, you thought you're okay. In reality, you've grown cold. You stop imagining. You limit your horizons. Ang hirap nun kung tutuusin. But when you get used to it, you'll just notice one day how boring your life is and how you stop taking risks. You'll miss being in love.

Sa ngayon, I have to deal with it.The cold and the emptiness.Part of the consequences of the choices I made in the past. However...

Let me assure you, I start imagining again. :-)


No comments: