Saturday, April 05, 2008

Dispute. Dispute. Dispute

Word of the millenium ko ang salitang dispute. Isa ito sa mga natutunan ko sa pagtatrabaho. Every cent counts. You should be paid even. You should be worth it of your salary. Something like that.

Kanina sa Accounting, grabeng mga tanong ko (pero in the usual sweet and nice ekai tone).

Do we have to anticipate this kind of miscomputation next time?

The cut-off doesn't make sense if I can't have my pay slip at the same day of our salary. Is that not enough to give you ample time to prepare for it?

Siguro nakakarindi nga naman sa tenga kung gabi-gabi akong pumapasok tapos di pala nasama night diff. ko. Di ba? Puyat ako from mondays to friday. Tapos ganito lang.

Hay. pero sukang suka na rin ako sa salitang iyon. If the other party will tell me "eh ganun eh," I will just accept it. I always think that I am blessed to have a job and it doesn't matter if I don't get my whole compensation. But that kind of mindset is bullshit. Pero ganun talaga ang naiisip ko ngayon.

I'm not really good at disputing stuff, I guess. Lalo na kung di naman ako ganun kaapektado sa issue. It's just money. (All: weeh) I'm after spending my time with sense.




FLASH REPORT!!
I'll soon upload my grad pictures here in multiply. SOON. hehehe



No comments: