Thursday, December 30, 2010

And Now the End...

is near!

Yehey!!

ba-bye 2010! can't wait to leave you together with all the bad vibes I had with you.

kagabi, super EMO ko talaga. hahaha. I heard the song "Wonderful Tonight". I just remember and miss my Papa. He's a big fan of Eric Clapton.

I miss being a Papa's girl. Yung super spoiled and loved talaga nya ko.
Things have changed and lots of circumstances that happened lately made our relationship real cold. And I'm old now..

Papa, I don't know if you'll be able to read this but if you happen to visit my blog, I just want you to know that I love you.

Thank You can never capture all the things you've done just to provide a better and comfortable life for all of us. Until I couldn't find the right term that will, Thank You very much.


No comments: