Friday, July 09, 2010

NVM

How will I start? I am kinda pissed off these past few days for varied reasons. Very slow net connections, self-righteous people, insensitive ones, unchanged systems and undone house chores. I am always asking God to forgive me for I am feeling this way towards these petty annoyances. But I just can't help it. If there's a sin that I can hardly resist, it's this feeling of hatred on these things. I remember Sister Ofelia telling me to vent out my emotions by writing on a paper and after that, tearing it to pieces while thinking that I am tearing those emotions as well.

Since almost all of my friends are not aware that I started blogging again after a while, I don't expect that someone will read this. It's a good thing; at least, I don't expect any reader and help me not be restricted with what I wanted to write. Just to finish all these, I'll be venting out what I thought about the things that annoy me lately:

VERY SLOW NET CONNECTIONS. Instead of seeing it that way, waiting for webpage to load helps me to become more patient than usual. It's just that, we are paying for that kind of service. Calling them from time to time is actually stressing me out. They always give us a 24-hour monitoring time for our connection to be as good as it was before but nothing has improved that much. I just don't know what to do now.

SELF-RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE. I just hate being scolded or reprimanded at especially by people who I think are not authoritative enough to do so. For one, they have their lives to fix first. Why do they bother to talk to me like that if they haven't proven anything to anyone at all? Saying those words make them feel better people? But upon reflecting, my behavior towards these kinds of people shows that I am full of pride. I shouldn't feel this way. This is one of the aspects I want to improve. I need to be humble and accept that people are telling me those things because there's truth in it, that I have committed a blunder.

INSENSITIVE ONES and UNDONE HOUSE CHORES. These two come hand in hand because the people I find insensitive are those who do not have initiatives to do house chores. Why do I need to make faces and let them feel that I am pissed off before house chores are worked upon? If it wasn't for my condition, I would have done that stuff. I don't want to live in a dirty house and I know that we are all mutually feeling that way. But then, being annoyed is bad. So I want to think that they are preoccupied by other endeavors that they don't manage to help inside the house and soon I will be lesser busy person here so I have to step up.

UNCHANGED SYSTEMS. As a tiny part of this system, no matter how much you wanted to do the right thing to correct it, you just can't. And that pisses me off. On the other hand, we should not be disheartened by how large the system is. As how a Filipino proverb goes, "walang malaking nakapupuwing." If we can't change the system in an instant or just by whom we are. Being an eye opener is a big step already.


 

No comments: